It's gonna be Father's Day, dried up brain juices to think of ideas for outings aftermath?
I suggest going to Jurong Bird Park! Or maybe sightseeing on the Hippo River Tour!
I would want to be with my family, taking photos with them together with the lovely birds there, and also the sights of Singapore! Although it would be like a tour around home, but you might not know what you would discover by viewing from the middle of the river!
I HAVE ONE HERE!!
The Family Day Out 2011!
It's a event organised by National Family Celebrations (formerly known as National Family Week).
Events include activities like:
- Adrenaline AtomFamily rope obstacle course with giant board games
- Glow and BeholdSeminar for females by Shiseido! Babes, hurry and book a place there now! (Free door gifts from Shiseido tooo -Contact: email@example.com)
- Project Xbox 360Xbox gaming with prizes to be won. Have fun, and still win prizes!
- Family Photo Fun with MiloFamily Photo Booth for you to take photos with your family FOR FREE, and a Bouncy castle just for kids to enjoy!
- Flea marketPeople, I know you would love this. THE FLEA! Where you can get all the cheap deals for nice clothes, bags, accessories!
Also, stand to win prizes worth $30000 from the LUCKY DRAW!
Get going with your family! This is a rare event for the young and old ones in the house!
Free tix to Singapore Flyer, Hippo River Bus, Hippo River Tour, Singapore River Cruise, Chinatown Heritage Centre, The Art Science Museum, Sands Sky Park and Jurong Bird Park will be given out too! GOOD OR WHAT?
Hippo River Bus
Hippo River Tour
Singapore River Cruise
Sands Sky Park
Chinatown Heritage Centre
The Art Science Museum
Jurong Bird Park
Take a Family Day Out on 25 June 2011 at Waterfront Promenade @ Marina Bay! For more information, please visit http://www.nfc.sg.